I'm here, has not disappeared anywhere. A couple of days gave way to exciting off-season, this beautiful gray-brown in autumn, and the whole day sleepy. I can not believe that on Saturday was a beautiful morning. Probably because senyatbrya and slowly returning to the place of students reminded of the school and classic. In school, I quickly leafed through all the descriptions of nature and quickly passed on to the story and dialogue. Now, all subjects have long known and uninteresting, but what parts!
Now, when I was on the passport middle-aged lady in the head climbs any sentimental nonsense .... Web always appear in late summer. When, many years ago, I sat on the balcony, legs crossed, the sun shone through the web, enveloped all the railing right into my eyes, early morning smell of pancakes and fresh grass and I thought that here it is a vertex, the happiness that I have (why a) deserved. It was after this trip for me, stuck the nickname "Russian Hill" - for the sharpness of the transition from good to awful. True, I still like gossamer - a few seconds of complete happiness, after which the world can continue as usual, climb or fly down.
Friends invited me to climb trees. Adults and professionals it does take a long ride in a special enclosure, stand in line, paying ICDO money and name all the fun parkour. The essence of truth remains. Several hours, we painted bears scheme. Sitting hanging feet on the wooden platform at 15 meters above the ground and soaking up the sun, I thought I would do it afraid of heights. Just my brain, saw a couple of carabiners and rope, registered the "insured" and no longer worry about it. Instead, I began to think more about where to put hands and feet. It seems that the body coped with the task well, because that insurance for the entire day I've never needed. Without it I would have a lump in his stomach, trembling to their knees and sweating palms, and I would certainly fell sooner or later. I have no idea about the reliability of these ropes and carabiners. As part of puzzle, that feeling when docked with a-hurry-edge seen eye-a long-forgotten and probably interpreted incorrectly, the Chinese-or maybe not, presumably ancient comparing faith with the rope, to which is attached a bucket at the well. You can believe in anything: God, science, Cthulhu or Koutya - but it turns out that this is something like a rope, allowing do not worry about what will happen in the event of total failure to stop waste time and energy on fear and concentrate on where to walk, so performing "miracles". If the attachment works, then what is the difference which way it is made.
0 comments:
Post a Comment