As a child, I once found next to the garbage bin, about which we played in the rock Freglov " biography of Marie Curie. Looked through it a bit, I was quickly bored and stuffed the book back in the trash. Today I thought I read it then a little more closely, much would be in my life happened in a different way. Just do it's not about my miserable life, but a recent automatic mailing of Amazonia. Newsletter offered new book on "Women in Science." The set was worth immediately offer lathered rope - all heroines were more or less equally sick, hurt and unhappy personal life. The book caught my eye that day when everything goes wrong, is wrong and does not work ("Gregor and the unit broke down? - Yes, broke. - Then I'll come in half an hour. - Ah, coffee and capture the .-???- Time Will you come too. Sample yield is still useless, now we have not repaired. "). Sometimes there are days when everything is so stupid in that transcend what that threshold, and instead of finally properly raise a howl, you begin to stupid budget and continue to "cry and shoot up and there is a cactus." «Mathias, and an hour before we meet? - Sure. At nine or ten? (Habitually asks M.) - No sooner rather than later. In the five. My train arrived too soon .- (Pause). And you know, in terms of statistics, you are amazingly punctual. "M. knows, perhaps better than anyone. There are such people, to whom, no matter how hard you try, you always seem idiot. (In Mexico I had a friend, next to which I've always looked awful. It was generally that is not that she intentionally or accidentally outshone me. Just when Sunday morning she fashionably dressed and perfectly prichesanaya, was driving a beautiful car with a nice guy in the park to feed the squirrels, then on the first path encountered with me, the red, dusty and rastrepanoy, because that's what this morning I decided to train in long-distance running on rough terrain (in one of the most obscure places of the largest cities in the world)). From AM we met a long time ago, on what is a party. He was going to leave early to in the morning to leave for the day to ski. I persuaded him to take me with him. We agreed to meet at 9 am at the main entrance of the train station. At 9:30 we could not find each other and exchanged angry SMS. "Come to the" Burger King "and stop there! - I stand and wait! Only it's not "Burger King, a McDonald's .- Wait. IN WHAT CITY ARE YOU? "He waited for me there, where we met, because it decided that home, I go back far, dark and cold, and I certainly find a place to stay. In my sarcastic question, as he represents me in a skirt, heels and skiing, M. haughtily replied that he does not understand in our "female thing". I would be glad to say that after I corrected the first impression, but I'm afraid it's not. AM for some reason like my "Latino unpredictability "and convince him I have not yet succeeded. On Saturday I got in Velbert, a small town in the neighborhood. When I promised to always see the local church and talk about their experiences. Just do what I promised many, many, but this time I attracted the name - Wallfahrtskirche , the church in the way of the pilgrims (I think she stands on one of the many medieval road to Santiago de Compostela). snow and cold and scared away almost all except me in a huge empty building was empty. I look around, warmed his hands stilled, with pleasure realizing that came not in vain. I do not know if you like the unit. (I'm still not hooked. remains only « But from the mirror at you I eyes threw . And, throwing , screaming : " Catch !.."). But it's not important. Just the church was "dark temple ... in the blink of red lamps" from "Poems of a beautiful lady." or underground syatilischem ants if ants to build them. Very strange place in the middle of ordinary houses and concrete buildings. A little sad that for pictures is not enough light. Take a bonus autumn pictures (if you click on the photo will be taken to the gallery). True, they like me it is not much to tell. All autumn I overslept and was silent.
Monday, December 6, 2010
Why Did My License Get Hole Punched?
"In that grey December morning ..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment