What a time I was not here. But suddenly, wrote many letters, mostly about "how I spent ...." Pictures old authorship
-
In Mexico, I ate, slept and painted roof. Why do some pictures of me there still does not work. Private, for sure. Visited by several friends, among them Beto - host tantsstudii opposite. Once I learned from him to dance salsa. Over time, razuvervshis in miracles and their ability to teach dance to people with two left feet, he switched to the formulation of ballroom dancing to "kinseaner. "Kinseanery" - literally translated as "fifteen". Across Latin America preserved fifteenth birthday celebration for girls - age of presentation to the court. The whole family and a girl in a long, beautiful dress, usually awfully similar to a wedding, but a different color, shows how she knows how to waltz. Mom sniff, Dad, as the provisions of this macho, crying out loud (Because it is not ashamed of their feelings for, here!) Second cousin and aunt pyatiyurodnye sisters die of envy and quietly criticize the style and partner dancing. Then cut a huge sponge cake, and all go home happy. (About the family - recalled a conversation with Alexander. Recently returned to Mexico from Germany. Spoke of the New Year. "And we have only next of kin, grinned A. - only 67 people). When I was 15 (Yeah, think of yourself in the middle of the 90th - mountain boots, men's shirts and Nirvana) - I'm on the pink lace and teddy bears proudly refused. True, a couple of years we have migrated into the house across studio, where every Saturday podezhali complete "kinseaner" limousines to Fight photo session so that I can firmly and fully regret its decision ..... Well It was a long time. So, Beto decided to attach the many sons and nephews and now delivers dancing partner - "handsome prince", vampires gangsters or the ancient Aztecs (in the range of imagination and generosity of the parents) and at the same time and arrange choreography - the first (and last) Waltz. Naboltavshis, I asked him in the studio to a little bit to be in shape on vacation. Critically examined me, Beto decided to train me to his admirers. So I figured "kinseaneru", which is spinning, throws back, pulled on his hands and arranged other extreme amateur ballet. A couple of times I was horrified thought it was actually years, I have twice as much, and now in me that - is exactly hrustnet and will remain so. Cost. It was fun. And if we consider that photo shoot in a beautiful dress I had when- it already was, then we can assume that the dream of "kinseanere" yet fulfilled. By parts.
climbed a favorite part of the city - San Angel. In the favorite time of day - sunny five o'clock. All bright and warm, but old houses are already in the first conquistadors shade - look uncannily like they should. In some, over time, electronic gates and security staff. Many are like small castles, for decades are brutalized with gardens, broken glass and boarded up with plywood windows. Favourite place of the old urban legend - the night here creeping around the globe Plakalschitsay in search of drowned children, True Love, jealous father who was killed, probably, still stands on the corner under a lamp and looks for decades a boarded-up windows. True, the day is all civilized, full of cafes, Indian women selling corn, American tourists and local artists. Stop a kiosk, which sells unusual musical instruments. Listen to "Tube the wind." Cupped a strange clay rattle, like a piece preispanskie Museum of Anthropology. Shudder - I accidentally bent toy and she sobbed in a human voice, and mud-eyes flowed with tears. "It's to you never had to cry one "- says the shopkeeper. Inside toys poured water, it flows on what that tricky channels, and why there sound and tears. "They were placed in the cradle to the kids. Look, this is a "Jaguar" - a leather drum with a strange stick in the center begins ominously meow. "Yeah, and this - so I never felt alone in the jungle, and quickly found a company, yes? ". Synchronously snorts. "Wait, do not run away. Give me your hand - the hand is smooth stone of a fruit - what it is like? "It looks like a heart, but I have little romantic touches now. Unsuccessfully seeking an alternative. "... Mmm .... for beans? ... On liver ?.... on bone ?....» person becomes almost as serious a voice slow and thick. «These fruits ripen at the tall trees in the thick jungle. Then, with rivers and streams they find themselves on the beach, and ocean currents drag them over the years throughout the world. Fishermen are finding them in the surf, and called "Heart of the Sea." They bring good luck and fidelity in love. And if your heart is still lonely, I do so that it began to sing. " He picks up a bone and a pen-knife drills a couple of holes. Back to me, refuses the money and wants a good trip. So now my heart sings. Hoarse and slightly tune, but with each passing day more confident.
0 comments:
Post a Comment