Monday, June 28, 2010

Copd And Disability Insurance

scary bedtime story.

Everyone has their own phobias. I'm afraid of empty houses and immured windows. Besides feeling of something wrong, and still, the head usually climbs out of season stuff. Like Kipling's tale of Morrissey, living in empty homes and wishes with dire consequences for desire. Once upon a time, we watched the movie "I Am Legend." When the screen finally appeared mutants I breathed a sigh of relief - after all, who do not have problems with the skin. But empty house, blessed with warm sunshine .... About five o'clock so I imagine his end of the world. There were no clouds, thunder, rainbows, and other special effects. Warm, sunny and empty. In general, do not understand what I suffered in a neighboring town to shoot Diusburg this series. Part of the personal shock therapy, I guess.



These houses were built in the early 20 th century in the middle of production for engineers working in factories Krupp. Soon it was found that live there is virtually impossible because of the noise and coal dust, making it into all the cracks. Homes were abandoned. The plant, however, too soon closed. This led to the loss of many jobs and caused huge demonstrations, which produced little of substance. Around the continued closing factories and mines, while Rurgebit not changed from the main industrial area of the country into a monument to himself. It is unclear why the house was not demolished. Perhaps methodical in everything including their own history. The buildings were designated as "Industrial monument number 38" and submitted quietly to collapse among-the-art warehousing and freight containers filled this part of the Rhine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment