Kaos bet and will lose as usual. He thought he could not make a meme mundialero, because here I am going to screw the party. Meme
mundialero, instructions:
1. You must place the table of the first groups worldwide (so it must JOINING before the start of the championship to give more emotion)
2. Emphasizes in bold, underline, italic, as your two heads of groups (as should happen in the world)
3. Those are your two bets final, and not worth changing your flist tendrása witness. (You can place if you want reasons why your two bets in each block). 4.Al
should end stay with 16 teams. If you manage the successful end of round 14 of the 16 (two margins of error for functions), the person who stole the meme should give you a gift: Fic, art, audio, card, which comes to mind.
Since I am the first (?) And Kaos who I bet she will give me the gift to my 8D.
Now my bets:
Groups
|
|
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
|
|
Group A: I would like to lose France 8D but I must be realistic but I have much more faith him to Mexico in that group.
Group B: NIGERIA YEY! ... Argentinos evil, hopefully eliminate them, but they played so easy. Country idiot D8
Group C: Because there's no denying that England is good and the other because it is European and (?)
Group D: Serbia ... WHY NOT? And Germany with the pain of my soul, idiots.
Group E: Holland are clear and I have faith Cameroon.
Group F: Italy. WILL WIN. YA? ... And Paraguay.
Group G: Group easy is easy: Brazil and Portugal because eerrr SI.
Group H: Chile, I really want to do well to shut his mouth all these silver, and Spain ... to have hope and then fall (?)
0 comments:
Post a Comment